The GlassParency Ceramic Coating provides long-term protection and an enhanced appearance to the exterior surfaces of your vehicle. Our Ceramic Coating will leave your paint smooth to the touch by creating a hydrophobic, slick, and glossy surface.
Features & Benefits:
- Protects paint from Water Spotting, UV Rays, Chemical Stains & Contaminants
- Easily wipe away dirty, grime and other contaminants
- Extreme Slickness and Gloss
- Size: 50 ml
- Coverage: (1) 50ml bottle typically covers (2) full-size vehicles
- Single Layer: 3-4 Years
- 2 Layers: 5 Years
- We recommend seasonal maintenance using the Boost Multi-Use Sealant to maintain product durability
*Note: Ceramic Coatings require proper paint preparation and correction prior to application for the best results.
- Prior to coating application, wash, prep, and correct the paint to remove any contaminants, imperfections, or residual chemicals
- Apply 6-8 drops of coating to the microfiber applicator pad.
- Start with the top surfaces of the vehicle (hood/roof) and then move to the sides of the car to avoid creating accidental blemishes in the uncured coating
- Working in sections, wipe the coating onto the paint in smooth, straight lines from the front of the car toward the back
- Once applied to a section, wait 2-5 minutes (depending on temperature and humidity) until the coating flashes and becomes "tacky". Then inspect the coating for high spots and level them out using a microfiber towel or buffing pad.
- Once the entire vehicle has been coated and leveled, the coating will continue to cure for the next 24 hours and should not come in contact with any caustic or acidic substances such as detergents or bird droppings
- If the coating comes in contact with any of these contaminants before it's fully cured, just spray the Boost Silica Sealant and wipe the surface clean with a clean microfiber cloth.